Netmarble is thrilled to unveil its first Battle Royale third-person shooter for Windows PC, Squad Battle, and it will launch its pre-alpha tester recruitment for US players starting January 26, 2022 at 6:00 PM PST until at the end of the pre-alpha testing period on February 20 at 9:00 p.m. PST.
Squad Battle is a fast-paced game where players join a 3-player squad in a 20-team battle, teaming up to survive in intense and creative close-quarters combat. With a variety of weapons and augments, players can creatively customize their fighting style to lead their team to victory.
Squad Battle features a huge cast of characters, each with different backgrounds and motivations, and an assortment of unique melee and ranged options that players can choose from for multiple weapon combinations. There are also several items and upgrades waiting for players in the field to improve their performance, including support items and enhancers. Finally, Squad Battle’s interactive objects, such as zip lines and jump pads, among other items, add a layer of strategy for players to consider as they battle for victory.
Specific details about the pre-alpha test are as follows:
- Pre-alpha testing period (available for 4 hours per day)
- February 16, 5:00 p.m. PST/8:00 p.m. EST through February 20, 2022, 9:00 p.m. PST/12:00 a.m. EST
- Pre-alpha test registration period
- January 26, 2022 at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST – Until the end of the pre-alpha testing period
- How to register for the pre-alpha test
- Search “Squad Battle” on the Steam store
- Click on the “Request access” button
- Applicants will be accepted as testers beginning February 14, 2022 at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST
- Candidates who are accepted as testers can download the pre-alpha test version of Squad Battle in advance via the Steam library
- Players can still apply and receive access while pre-alpha testing is underway
- Players will receive an email once access is granted to the pre-alpha test