Evil Dead: The Game is the latest asymmetrical PvP game that pits the cast of Bruce Campbell directed evil Dead movies and series against Demons and Deadites. From the face of the Ash Williams franchise to the new faces of Ash vs Evil Dead, like Amanda Fisher, there are many characters you can unlock and play as. Here’s how you can unlock and play as Lord Arthur from army of darkness in Evil Dead: The Game.
How to Unlock Lord Arthur in Evil Dead: The Game
In Evil Dead: The Gameplayers must complete the fifth chapter of the single player mode, “King of Homecoming” to unlock Lord Arthur. In this mission, you must collect three different items on the map: the Kandarian dagger, the Necronomicon, and Arthur’s legendary Excalibur, while fighting a group of skeletons. To find them easily, you can watch the I Lap The Flash video guide above or read our short text guide below:
- The Kandarian dagger can be found in two places. Either it’s in the Fishing Village, south of where you spawn, or it’s on the Flight 666 airstrip north of the map.
- You can try to get to Lucky Valley Lodge first before going there to get a shovel and a crossbow.
- And then the Necronomicon is at the Knowby Hut, east of the Fishing Village.
- Now, with both items in your hand, head into the tunnels under the frying pan tunnel.
- Evil Ash will block your path. Fight him a bit until he’s gone. It looks like you need the Excalibur to destroy it for good.
- Find the location of the Excalibur in Payne Manor.
- Look for red flute-playing skeletons that you need to kill outside the house first.
- Return to the frying pan tunnel and cross the rift of space and time as quickly as possible, as a group of skeletons will chase you as the storm draws near.
- You will be transported to a pit as you cross the rift. Here you will have to fight the Pit Deadite and finish off Evil Ash.
- Once done, you have unlocked King Arthur as a playable character in Evil Dead: The Game.
Lord Arthur Skills
Lord Arthur is a leader character who focuses on melee attacks and can boost the abilities of nearby teammates in close combat.
- Active Skill – The Lord’s Wrath: Increases the damage dealt by your melee attacks and those of nearby teammates. In addition to reducing fear levels; If Lord Arthur has a sword, he deals extra damage.
- Arms Master Heavy Attacks: You and all teammates within aura radius deal 30% more damage with melee heavy attacks. Start the match with a sword.
- Arms Master: Light Attacks: You and all teammates within the aura radius deal 30% more damage with melee Light Attacks.
- Finish with Fire: When you land a finishing move, you and nearby teammates temporarily gain the Lord’s Wrath ability.
Evil Dead The Game: does it have crossplay?
Evil Dead – The Game is available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC via the Epic Games store (will be available on Nintendo in the future).