The CRF reunion week culminates saturday 23 october from 1:00 p.m. with The roar reportour annual live show, followed by our Panthers taking on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers in our Homecoming gameat 19 ‘o clock
Match day schedule:
1:00 p.m. The Roar Report is broadcast onhc.fiu.edu
2:00 p.m. Tailgate areas open
4:00 p.m. Opening of the ticket office
4:30 p.m. Opening of the Alumni ROAR Lounge
4:45 p.m. Panther Walk (CRF band and fans welcome the football team)
6:00 p.m. Open doors
7:05 p.m. To start up
Half time Coronation of the reunion king and queen
- There will be free parking on match days in the Panther garage (PG 3). Please use the campus entrance on Southwest 112 Avenue and 8 Street to access the garage.
- Continuous transport will be available from the general parking lot of the Panther garage (PG3) to the tailgating drop point from 2 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Preferential parking is available in lot 7 and CSC lot on game day for $ 20.
- Please use the entrance on Southwest 117 Avenue and 17 Street to access Lot 7 and CSC Lot.
- Disabled parking is available on the land south of the Stadium.
- Reserve your tailgate space at Parkview and greet our CRF football team upon arrival.
- Match day packages, which include a 10×10 tent, table and four chairs can be purchased. Reserve.
- General and student tailgating will take place at Parkview.
- The Alumni Association ROAR Show will be held at Parkview Hall from 4:30 p.m. To buy tickets today.
- Air-conditionedthe washrooms will be located in Lot 7 and Parkview.
- Participants can bring their own tailgating tent. A 10 x 10 tent is encouraged. All lots are pre-authorized for larger tents. Visit CRF tailgating information page for pricing and additional tailgating guidelines.
The following streets will have limited access for those with preferred parking passes and tailgates from 2 p.m. Saturday 23 October.
- East Campus Circle / Southwest 113 Avenue between Lot 8 (north of Parkview Hall) and FIU Stadium.
In addition, construction continues near our residences. Please use the campus entrances on Southwest 112 Avenue and 8 Street and Southwest 117 Avenue and 17 Street (with a preferred parking pass).
Match day card:
- Continuous transportation will be available from 109 Towers, Identity Miami and 4e Street Commons to WPAC from 2 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Use Freebee on-demand door-to-door transportation to get to the game (in the service area). The opening hours will be 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. For a free ride, just download the “Ride Freebee” application from the Apple app store or google play shop, request a ride and get on board! For more information, please visit parking.fiu.edu/freebee.
- A shuttle service will be provided from the BBC, departing from the Panther Express bus stop in 2:45 p.m. and returning to the BBC at 11 o’clock in the evening
For the most recent information on parking availability and transport, download the FIU mobile app from Apple App Store or the Google play store.
For more information or questions, please use the live chat functionTo parking.fiu.edu or call 305-348-3615, Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.