Activision shared new information about Call of Duty: The Vanguard preloading and file size.
Let’s start with the good news. Activision confirms that the avant-garde the installation size at launch will be “significantly smaller than the previous one Call of Duty exits. “The publisher states that” the new on-demand texture streaming technology [is] should save up to 30-50% on disk space of the next generation console and PC hard drive. “
These are the estimated file sizes needed to install Avant-garde at launch, including via preloading, as well as the disk space required to play the game:
- PlayStation 5: 64.13 GB Download | 89.84 GB of space required
- Playstation 4: 54.65 GB Download | 93.12 GB of space required
- Xbox Series X | S: 61 GB Download | 61 GB of space required
- Xbox One: 56.6 GB Download | 56.6 GB of space required
The company did not provide information on PC.
Anyone who pre-ordered the game digitally via Microsoft Store or PlayStation Store can preload the game so it’s ready to launch on launch day. The following times correspond to the start of preloading:
- PlayStation 4 and 5: Preloading begins October 28 at 9:00 p.m. PT in North and South America. All other countries will begin preloading on October 29 at midnight local time.
- Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S: Preloading begins October 28 at 9:00 p.m. PT.
Additionally, Activision released a new video today that takes a behind-the-scenes look at the game’s music.
Call of Duty: The Vanguard launches November 5 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
Watch the behind-the-scenes music video below!
Game Freaks 365 participates in affiliate programs to help cover hosting costs and other operating expenses. We may receive a small percentage of sales from affiliate links.